Saturday, August 20, 2011

Top 10 Butts To Have Graced A Movie Poster


A tribute to those aesthetically pleasing posteriors that have helped arouse, a-hem, interest in their respective motion pictures.

10. Bikini Car Wash - The title pretty much says it all. And the sudsy rumps help drive the point home. All I have to ask is where were these car washes when I was growing up? Heck, where are they now?








9. April Fools Day- Visually you can't help but be drawn in. That is until you realize this posterior is surrounded by implements of death, like a noose and a knife.








 8. For Your Eyes Only - Don't let the title fool you, everyone's eyes are peeping out this movie poster. While offhand I can't even remember what this movie was about, I'll always remember the title song, and of course this poster. It's good to be James Bond.







 7. Booty Call - Perhaps not Jamie Foxx's proudest film, but the poster is enough to make you want to see it.





 6. G.I. JOE: The Rise of Cobra - With the Baroness' rump in tight, black leather, Cobra isn't the only thing on the rise. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.




5. Bruno - While I am certainly no fan of the male butt, to be fair, this poster proves a picture is worth a thousand words, and those words speak volumes about this film. What is Bruno about? Take a look at Sasha Baron Cohen's rear end. It pretty much sums up the breadth and depth of this comedy.





4. Undercover Brother - Perhaps meant to be the black Austin Powers, this film is best appreciated for its' poster. Denise Richards certainly shows off her assets in hopes of perking interest in this picture. 




3. Unborn - Take a close look at this poster. Notice the ghostly image of the boy staring back through the mirror? Yeah, it took me a minute or two to even notice the mirror.




 2. I Spit On Your Grave - If an out-for-blood woman came at me looking for revenge, I can't say I'd object to her rear end being the last thing I'd see before it all fades to black.





 1. The Living Daylights - James Bond scores again. While this starred Timothy Dalton, arguably the least favorite actor to play Bond, this peek-a-boo silhouette screams "Who Cares!"


1 comment: